- It has become abundantly clear, that we are in the midst of what could be a profound change. After days of protests, riots, and police action across the United States, I had to ask myself… Is now the […]
- The word CHANGE is what I like to call a FAT word. Meaning that we pump this word completely full of meaning, from very specific to very broad. We use the same word to refer to how […]
- Rather than continue engaging in a head banging against a wall competition, I suggest that we may all benefit from striving to have reasonable conversations with each other. Here is my not-so-simple, simple guide to having reasonable […]
Rick is a best selling author and the founder of the Art of Change Skills for Life. His book titles include, Dealing with People You Can’t Stand: How to bring out the best in people at their worst, Life by Design and Influence and the Art of Persuasion. These days he is spending quality time away from the spotlight enjoying the company of his wife and practicing his electric guitar.
- If you have to be right, you’re doing it wrong. Nobody cooperates with anybody who seems to be against them. People do what they do for what they somehow consider a good reason. You can […]
- http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/morning/online-deception-truth-about-liars For those of us with an active online presence, there’s just so much more information to look through these days, and so many more ways to hide. Jeff Hancock sits down with Kim […]
- Everyone has a story to tell. When you get people talking about themselves and their unique experiences, they experience being special around you. I’ve heard plenty of stories about people who met total strangers, had […]